Dr. Irina Sadovnikova. "Basic knowledge of heredity for cat fanciers, necessary to understand cat colour genetics".
|Место проведения:||Россия, Москва|
|Начало в:||14:00 (GMT+3)|
"Basic knowledge of heredity for cat fanciers, necessary to understand cat colour genetics".
Dr. Irina Sadovnikova, WCF AB judge
Section 1. Heredity and variability.
1. Cell, nucleus, multicellular organisms.
2. Encoding of protein.
3. Double helix.
4 Gene structure.
7. Types of mutations.
Section 2. Cell fission.
2. Meiosis. Zygote and gamete.
Section 3. Transmission of traits to progeny.
1. Locus. Allele. Allelic series.
2. Genotype and phenotype.
3. Homozygosity and heterozygosity.
4. Mendel's laws.
5. Forecasting traits of progeny.
6. Mono-, di- and polyhybrid crossing.
7. Interaction of genes. Morgan's law.*To register for an online class, please apply any of your cats to a show hosted by “On-Line Seminar” on Top Cat.This is not a cat show, we will use these applications to identify users.
If you experience any payment problems - please, contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Simple preparation steps:
1) Download and install Zoom app https://zoom.us
2) Apply for the online class on Top Cat and pay for participation, if payment on show page does not work for you - please, contact our support and we will provide a PayPal invoice.
3) Check if the phone number and e-mail in your profile are correct, so that we can reach out to you if need be.