EUROPE CONTINENT SHOW – EUR-040
|Организатор:||Malta Feline Guardians Club|
|Место проведения:||Мальта, Luqa , Montekristo Estates - Malta|
|Начало в:||Saturday,09th February @ 10.00hrs|
Malta Feline Guardians Club
Saturday & Sunday, 9th & 10th February 2019
MONTEKRISTO ESTATE, Malta
Ms. Inga Balchiuniene – All Breed Judge (Lithuania)
Ms. Edwardo Borras – All Breed Judge (Spain)
Ms. Elena Mundre – All Breed Judge (Lithuania)
Period of notification:
All entries must be received by not later than, Saturday, 19th January 2019.
Limited space, the show is limited to 60 cats, make sure to enter early!
Entry is binding and should be sent by post to;
LO Secretary, Malta Feline Guardians Club
No. 66, Office No. 3, Triq il-Hattab, Attard ATD 2344, Malta.
Fees (For MFGC Members)
1st Cat – €50.00
2nd Cat – €50.00
3rd Cat – €45.00
4th Cat – €40.00
5th Cat – €35.00
6th Cat plus – €30.00
ANY DOMESTIC CATS: €25.00
1st Cat – €70.00
2nd Cat – €70.00
3rd Cat – €65.00
4th Cat – €50.00
5th Cat – €55.00
6th Cat plus – €50.00
These prices are for a TWO DAY show with 2 WCF titles.
There will be a total of 6 rings. (3 on Saturday, 3 on Sunday)
Leaving the Show
Cats on show may not leave the show until it’s over without a special dispensation notice from MFGC.
Cats will be denied access if:
- it’s lactating
- it’s mated/pregnant
- it’s deaf
- it’s sick or comes from a home infected with infectious disease
- it’s infected with fleas or mange
- it’s in poor overall condition
- Show opening hrs for visitors: TBA.
- Pedigree cats needs its pedigree and needs to be at least 3 months old.
- White cats need a certificate of hearing
- Fertile male cats over 10 months need a veterinarian’s certificate of normal testicle status.
- Neutered cat over 10 months needs certificate of neutering.
- Trimmed nails, the cat’s nails need to be trimmed on both front and back paws.
- Household Adult Pets must be neutered
- Cage Dimensions are 24 H x 42 W x 24 D inches / 61 H x 107 W x 61 D cm
- WCF show rules apply. For more info go to: www.wcf-online.de
Payment: All cheques are to be made payable to Malta Feline Guardians Club. NO CASH IS TO BE SENT
ENTRY FEES ARE TO BE PAID IN FULL PRIOR TO THE SHOW
Questions: Mobile Number: 9949 5017 No calls after 21:00 please!
Download an APPLICATION FORM for the INTERNATIONAL CAT SHOW from here.
Download an MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION Form 2014 from here.